If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
-Mother Teresa

March 17, 2008

After 7 Long Months...

...I am finally on my own! Yes, it's true, I found a house and last night spent the first night blissfully alone in it. Pieces of the roof fall at random intervals, there is dirt everywhere, ants are taking over my baggage (my cousin Margot knows something about this as an RPCV), I only have water a few hours a day... and I love it.

I will try to post pictures next week, but for the last two I have been unable to post any pictures on my blog. So perhaps next week I will finally be successful and then you will all have tons of pictures (and I'm hoping a video or two) to view.

Thank you all so much for all your words of encouragement, and prayers, and good vibes, etc. I will be working hard to fix up my little "cottage", and you are all welcome to come and stay... that is if you can find my town. LOL.

Meanwhile, be sure to check out my cousin Erin's blog (see right side of this page); she is also a PCV and just finished her first marathon in Tanzania!

Peace,

Megan