If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
-Mother Teresa

April 20, 2008

But Seriously, The Videos

Hello Family and Friends!

Well, I think I can finally say with certainty that the videos loaded. I had no idea it didn't work last time until a few days ago; I've been away from Internet for almost two weeks because of a number of unexpected schedule changes.

Things have been really busy here. I have been working on the house morning and night, and in between going to tutoring, working at the Nedi and trying to keep up with exercise.

I'm hoping to post some narrative next week, but in the mean time I do hope you enjoy the videos. They're about a month old, and the quality is fairly poor (ended up having to downsize them to get them to load), but either way they'll be fun.

I hope you are all doing well and I hope to be in touch with you all soon!

Peace,

Megan


Part 1 - Hiking



Part 2 - Moving